Sunday, November 13, 2011

PROMO EVENT nov 11

Hey Gang



See below for short videos of the event Friday. It was GREAT!  The performers were GREAT! The paparazzi were GREAT!  The space was GREAT!

To see the videos I took from my phone, come back here to my blog page (if you are reading this on your mobile or can't open the videos on your email) .   click on this link:  www.theatreringleader.blogspot.com

Also visit our facebook page for great links to photos.
 http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-New-Paradigm-Theatre/112332212178935?sk=wall

The paparazzi were encouraged to post their pics.  Felix posted a great slide show that leads to his professional photography page.  Miss CT is so photogenic!

Here are my informal videos. When the promo piece is done I will post it as well .


No comments:

Post a Comment